This year Airpacks Ltd t/a KORE celebrated our 20th year in business. Located in Kilnaleck, Co. Cavan, Airpacks opened its doors in 1997 manufacturing tonge and groove cavity wall insulation and floor insulation. Over the past 20 years we've grown from a small family business to a team of 36. We've increased our product offerings to include insulated foundation systems, KORE Fill Bonded Bead Cavity Wall Insulation, roof and wall ventilation and a variety of other solutions made from EPS.
The past 20 years in an infographic
KORE celebrates with staff, family and friends
KORE held it's 20th anniversary celebration on the 22nd July, 2017 at the new Brackley Suite at Hotel Kilmore in Cavan. The night featured a number of speeches by Noel Brady (Managing Director), Caroline Brady (Keynote Speech - Commercial Director), Tommy Brady (Founder) and Brian Flax (Marketing Executive).
We were also pleased to announce a number of awards handed out during the event:
- Outstanding Long Service Award - Terence Galligan
- Outstanding Service Award - Ailish O'Reilly
- Outstanding Innovation Partner - CG Business Consulting
- Partner of Excellence Award - Breffni Insulation
- Partner of Excellence Award - Ecowise Insulation
- Partner of Excellence Award - Waterford Insulation
- Partner of Excellence Award - Eco Home Insulation
- Partner of Excellence Award - Cooper Insulation
KORE also gave special recoginition to a number of family members for their support, dedication and hard work over the years, including Helen Brady and Laura McConnell. KORE also made a contribution to St. Luke's Hospital in the name of former colleague Jimmy Macken.
The entire KORE Insulation team would like to thank you for your continued support over the past 20 years. Please enjoy the slideshow below featuring photos from the night of the event.