This week, the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) will be hosting a series of road shows across Ireland. KORE is pleased to announce our own Caroline Ashe will be presenting on our transition to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 on 20th September in Galway, and 21st September in Dublin. These NSAI seminars are completely free to attend for existing and new clients.
What is the NSAI roadshow about?
NSAI's two half day seminars will focus on ISO 9001:2015 & ISO:14001:2015 - in an organisation's view:
- Introduction to the changes in the ISO revisions and guidance on the NSAI transition policy
- High level structure for both standards
- The main changes to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Utilising NSAI's Self Assessment Tool
- Guest speakers and a Q&A session
KORE's journey to ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015
Caroline Ashe, KORE's Commercial Director, will be sharing KORE's journey to the new ISO standards. KORE was the first company in Ireland to achieve certification for both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. Caroline's presentation will cover:
- Why we chose to move so quickly to the new standards
- What we wanted from the transition and our initial expectations
- The challenges of the transition and how we managed them:
- Leadership - proving the top team were engaged with the system
- Connecting the different elements into an auditable system;
- Reviewing internal and external issues - analysis;
- Managing the needs and expectations of interested parties;
- Performance management;
- Processes and staying away from micromanagement;
- Risk management
How can I attend one of the road shows?
NSAI will be hosting four road shows over the months of September and October 2016:
20th September - Radisson Blu Hotel - Galway (Presentation by KORE & Caroline Ashe)
21st September - Crowne Plaza Hotel, Santry (Presentation be KORE & Caroline Ashe)
4th October - Mayborough Hotel, Cork
5th October - Radisson Blu Hotel - Limerick
The seminars will run from 9am to 1pm and are provided free of charge, however, registration is mandatory and beings at 8:30am the morning of the event. Please note that Cork & Dublin are fully booked, but you may join the wait list by sending at email to firstname.lastname@example.org.More information about the event can be found on the NSAI website. You can also learn more about KORE's Quality Assurance policy and procedures.