With the help of CG Business Consulting and Caroline Geoghegan, KORE is to be certified to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. The certification covers the following elements of our business operations (as outlined on the CG Business Consulting website):
- Management Responsibility
- Quality System
- Contract Review
- Design Control
- Document & Data Control
- Control of Customer-Supplied Product
- Product Identification and Traceability
- Process Control
- Inspection & Testing
- Control of Inspection, Measuring & Test Equipment
- Inspection & Test Status
- Control of Non-Conforming Product
- Corrective and Preventative Action
- Handling, Storage, Packaging, Preservation and Delivery
- Control of Quality Records
- Internal Quality Audits
- Statistical Techniques
We will be sharing our experience transitioning to the updated certification during the process. Our own Caroline Ashe, Commercial & Quality Director at KORE, will be speaking at a conference hosted by CG Business Consulting on 24th June 2015 at the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlands Cross, Dublin. Caroline will discuss KORE’s transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015, along with how companies can best begin the implementation and manage the transition.
Tickets to the half-day event are only €150 and can be purchased directly through the CG Business Consulting website. You can also view frequently asked questions pertaining to the transition to ISO 9001:2015.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference and sharing our experience!