The KORE Drill External Wall Insulation Proprietary Vent is designed to provide ventilation for combustion appliances. The KORE Drill allows air to be pulled through by the appliance wile in operation. The vent can be used with or without the included baffle.
Image shows the External Wall Insulation Proprietary Vent in comparison to the standard Proprietary Vent. Colours shown are for the cowl/internal grille in that order. Please send us a message if you have any questions.
Free Ventilation Area: 10,000mm², 7,000mm² with baffle
Size: 127mm (5″) /550mm (22″) length
- Provides safe and effective ventilation of combustion appliances
- Available in a variety of colours
- Includes anti-draught baffle to reduce effective free area
- Input max 21kW (71,500 Btu/h) with baffle and 27kW (92,000 Btu/h) without
- Meets all current building regulations, including Part F – Ventilation (2009) and requirements for all Better Energy Homes Schemes
Download the KORE Drill Proprietary Vent Technical Data Sheet.