KORE INSULATION PROJECTS
The following are examples of KORE products and services that have been used in noteworthy projects across Ireland and the UK. You can read more about real life examples of KORE products in action by viewing our latest case studies.
If you have a project that has used KORE products or services and would like to be featured on this page, please contact us by email, or submit a request through our website. We would be happy to share with our viewers and link back to your website, social media profile or case study.
Check back as the page is updated on a consistent basis.
EPS FLOOR INSULATION APPLICATIONS
KORE Floor is an Expanded Polystyrene insulation solution made for floor insulation applications. The closed cell nature of KORE Floor EPS boards ensures a consistent thermal and compressive performance throughout the lifetime of the building. See how KORE Floor compares against other floor insulation materials.
- KORE Floor Insulation - Gaelscoil Firhouse, Co. Dublin – Sean Smyth Construction Ltd
- KORE Floor Insulation – Various projects – Scandinavian Homes | Scandinavian Homes Case Study
- KORE Floor Insulation – Carragh Village, Co. KIldare - Two Mile House Construction
- KORE Floor Insulation - Tesco, Clare Hall Shopping Centre - Dublin 17
- KORE Floor insulation - Luton Airport, United Kingdom - Farrans Construction
EPS EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION APPLICATIONS
KORE External is a high performance external wall insulation rigid board made from Expanded Polystyrene (EPS). KORE External must be used in conjunction with a composite external thermal insulation system. KORE External EPS is aged between 4 to 6 weeks to ensure all orders are delivered to site to the exact tolerances required for external insulation products. KORE External Insulation is compatible with most build types, including cavity walls, solid block walls, hollow block walls and timber frame walls*.
- KORE External – Letterkenny Courthouse, Co. Donegal – Eco Smart External Insulation
- KORE External – Whites Hotel, Wexford – Eco Smart External Insulation
- KORE External - New Detached Dwelling in Co. Kildare - Pat Doran Construction
EPS CAVITY WALL INSULATION APPLICATIONS
KORE Fill is a bonded bead cavity wall insulation system for full fill and partial fill applications. Made from Expanded Polystyrene in loose bead form, KORE Fill can be used in existing wall cavities with a width of at least 40mm. KORE Fill is available in two grades: KORE Fill Original and our lower thermal conductivity KORE Fill Diamond.
In addition, KORE offers a nationwide network of KORE Fill installers, giving us a presence in every county in Ireland. Our network is NSAI and SEAI approved, offering only the highest quality product and installation services.
- KORE Fill – Tullyhall, Lucan, Co Dublin – GKD Developments
- KORE Fill - The Ward, Co. Dublin - William Thompson Construction (Case Study)
EPS VOID FORMER APPLICATIONS
KORE Expanded Polystyrene can be used for a variety of applications, including void formers. KORE Void Formers are the ideal solution for pre-cast concrete products, helping to minimise weight and enhance the strength of concrete.
- EPS Void Formers – Central Park, Sandyford, Dublin – Collen Construction
- EPS Void former – Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Cork - Sisk
- EPS Void Formers – Hanover Quay, Dublin
- Piling Void formers – Hammersmith Thames Tideway, London – FK Lowry
- EPS Vod Formers - Dublin Airport - Laragan Construction Ltd.
Other Notable Projects for EPS Void Formers
- Luas lines in and around Dublin
- The Spire of Dublin
- Void Formers for a Waste Management Facility (Incinerator with Energy Recovery) in Duleek, Co. Meath
- One Service Centre along the M1 Motorway and Two Along the M4
- Void Formers for Farrans Construction for Luton Airport in the United Kingdom
- Void Formers for N22 Ballincollig Bypass
- Void Formers for M3 Navan Flyover Bridge
EPS INSULATED FOUNDATION SYSTEMS
KORE's Insulated Foundation System wraps the entire foundation of a building in a layer of continuous Expanded Polystyrene insulation. This proven foundation system virtually eliminates thermal bridging at the wall to floor junction, while providing some of the lowest U-values available on the market today.
- KORE Insulated Foundation System - Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare - Pat Doran Construction
- KORE Insulated Foundation System - Addragool, Moycullen, Co. Galway - Scandinavian Homes (case study)
- KORE Insulated Foundation System - Ballinagh, Co. Cavan - MBC Timber Frame Passive Homes (case study)
- KORE Insulated Foundation System - Athboy, Co. Meath - Tullaghanstown Construction
- KORE Insulated Foundation System - Silken Park, City West, Co. Dublin - Durkan Residential