At KORE, we're committed to quality assurance, environmental management and occupational health and safety management. In fact, we were the first company in Ireland to obtain ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015! We are proudly certified to the following international standards:
Our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications provide a number of key benefits, including:
- Showing we are a continued leader within our industry
- Demonstrating we have taken a proactive approach to quality and environmental management
- Improving our customer experience, including and increase in both stakeholder and customer trust
- Validating that our team is fully devoted to providing our customers with the best products and services
- Improved risk and opportunity management - the new emphasis of risk and opportunity management into our management system now reinforces its use as a governance tool, as well as a performance accelerator. This ensures our business is able to identify risks and opportunities more effectively, thereby improving operational efficiency, reducing duplication, saving both time and money
- The new Annex SL structure provides identical structure, text and common terms and definitions for management system standards and makes integration so much simpler. The integration of our management systems has delivered increased organisational benefits and efficiencies while providing a more complete view of our business
- A single document control system, meaning less confusion for all those involved
- An increase in business opportunities as a result of the certifications
KORE is totally committed to the principles and practice of excellence and will conform to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard. The scope of the certification includes all activities relating to the company and is summarised as follows: "Design, Manufacture and Installation of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) products, supplier of ventilation products, insulation and plumbing products and specialist training provider to insulation installers."
Our overall objective is to consistently provide customer value and satisfaction in product and service through world-class leadership, continual improvement, employee development, recognition and social responsibility. Our quality management system provides a framework for measuring and improving our overall business performance, supporting company strategy and business plan, facilitates continual improvement and ensures the fulfillment of our customer's requirements and other applicable requirements.
The Senior Management Team and staff of Airpacks commit to this:
- Ensuring that the company fully meets the requirements of its customers and be endeavoring to enhance the overall service to customers to ensure they are fully satisfied with our products and installation services.
- Ensuring that the requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our products and services can be delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Promoting the use of a process approach and risk based thinking; resulting in all processes being established, documented, resourced appropriately, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to their intended results (Customer Requirements, Business Objectives and applicable Industry Regulations and Legislation).
- Ensuring that its entire staff is given sufficient training and development support to ensure competency for their area of work through education, training and experience, where appropriate.
- Ensuring through good planning and review that the best material and equipment is made available for the manufacturer of products.
- Working closely with its customers to develop and maintain first class relationships.
- Commitment to maintaining and developing first class supplier relationships.
- Through management's participation in the monitoring and measurement of the performance of the QMS is focused on acting on opportunities for continual improvement.
- Planning and establishing measurable objectives based on its Quality Policy for the ongoing development of the company and its customers. These objectives are regularly reviewed and measured by management.