We are a well-established Irish EPS manufacturer with nationwide coverage who can deliver best in class, bespoke insulation solutions to the building and construction industry. We are better than the competition. We do this by investing in product innovation, training and our people so that we can work knowledgeably, efficiently and in partnership with our customers, to deliver the right product, at the right time, to the right location, thereby saving time, money and wastage which is good for our customers and the environment.
Versatile, lightweight & non-toxic
Forget about high transportation costs, specialised tools & equipment or safety gear. Containing no toxic chemicals, protect your crew and the environment with a sustainable, durable material.
Made from 98% air
Air is one of the best insulators available, so what’s better than an insulation material manufactured from 98% of it? Enjoy a CFC and HCFC-free material with a third-party verified Environmental Production Declaration to help achieve LEED, BREEAM, HPI and more.
Completely water and moisture resistant
Don’t let the Irish climate slow down your job site. With water and moisture resistance, you can keep working through rain and damp conditions without any negative effects.
High performance for the life of the building
Achieve Part L 2019, Passive House Certification, nZEB and other low energy building methods with ease. Enjoy an insulation material that does not off-gas, degrade over time and will maintain its insulation properties for the entire life of the building. You can even recycle it at the end of the building’s useful life.
KORE Resource Center
- How Do I Calculate a U-Value?
- 5 Reasons to Choose Underfloor Heating with EPS Floor Insulation
- Why the KORE Insulated Foundation System is Right for your Next Development
- KORE Flat Roof Insulation: Cold & Warm Roof Applications
- 6 Reasons to Choose EPS Over PIR Insulation
- Thermal Bridging: What It Is & Why You Should Avoid It
- Can I Retrofit My Home to the Passive House Standard
- What Type of Foundation Is Right for Me
- No Cavity Walls? No Problem! Consider External Insullation Instead
- EPS Floor Insulation: Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Ways to Avoid Thermal Bridging
- Using EPS for Cavity Wall Insullation Applications
- EPS Void Formers: Here’s What You Need to Know
Project ConsultationsDid you know that KORE offers a project consultation and evaluation service free of charge? Whether you’re designing a new build, low energy retrofit or planning an estate with hundreds of homes – we’re here to help from the outset. Provide us with your plans and let’s get started today.Consult with KORE
Technical TrainingThe benefits of continuing professional development within the construction industry have been well documented. As building regulations, technologies and the number of available products continually change, it’s imperative that those involved stay ahead of the curve.Technical Training
Low Energy BuildingU-values measure the effectiveness of insulating materials. The lower the U-value, the less heat will be lost through a building element, like an external wall or the foundation of a house. KORE is ready for the future with nZEB-ready products that meet Part L requirements.Low Energy Building