KORE is happy to announce the launch of our new Online Resource Centre on the KORE website! At KORE we understand the importance of keeping technical libraries up to date. The KORE Online Resource Centre will act as a central database, housing the technical information for our vast product line. Each product will now have a variety of technical documents available for immediate download by industry professionals. These documents include:
- Design Guides – this includes sample U-value calculations for common applications, technical information including thermal conductivity and thermal resistance, Building Regulations related to each product, installation guidelines and product characteristics, among others
- Typical Construction Details
- Condensation Risk Analysis
- Declaration of Performance Certificates
Users of the new Online Resource Centre will receive notifications whenever new technical documents are uploaded or when current documents are replaced by updated versions, ensuring industry professionals always have access to the most up to date information. KORE’s technical documents can be downloaded, viewed online and even printed. The system is compatible with computers and most tablets and mobile phones, making it easy to use when you’re on the road or away from the office.
As of August 2015, you’ll find the following products on the Resource Centre, with new products being added on a consistent basis:
- KORE Fill Bonded Bead Cavity Wall Insulation
- KORE Key Partial Fill Cavity Wall Insulation & Dry Lining System
- KORE External Insulation
- KORE Floor Insulation
- KORE Passive Slab Insulated Foundation System (Passive Foundation System)
- KORE Lock Insulation for Warm and Cold Pitched Roofs
- KORE Loft Insulated Attic Flooring System
- KORE Thermal Boards
- Technical Features & Benefits of Expanded Polystyrene
To get started, simply register your email address and create a password. You’ll receive immediate access to our expanding technical library at no cost.
New products, such as KORE’s roof and wall ventilation solutions, will be added to the system in the near future. You can access the Resource Centre by navigating to the KORE website and clicking on ‘Login’ in the top right-hand corner, or by visiting http://docs.kore-system.com directly.