Modernise Your Business
Ireland’s built environment accounts for nearly 12.5% of Ireland’s greenhouse gas emissions; our carbon dioxide emissions at a staggering 58% above the EU average. It’s time we start modernising the places where we live, work and play.
When you partner with KORE, you’re working with a dedicated team that offers a full-service retrofit package from start to finish. With years of experience across businesses of all types and sizes, we understand that each project is unique. We work with our customers to develop a course of action that suits both the business and budget.
GRANTS OF UP TO 30%
As part of the Better Energy Communities Scheme, businesses in both the private and public sector may be eligible for grant funding of up to 30 percent to help offset the initial cost of works. Grant funding can be used towards a variety of energy efficiency measures including but not limited to:
- Building fabric upgrades (insulation)
- Renewable energy technologies including heat pumps and solar panels
- LED lighting upgrades
For a full list of measures please contact us today.
Over the past five years, we’ve helped building owner’s across the country save nearly 23GWh of energy. That’s enough energy to power every home in Cavan Town for an entire year.
ENJOY LONG TERM BENEFITS
The benefits of energy efficiency upgrades go well beyond the initial grant funding, and many are realised over the lifetime of the building. These include:
- A more comfortable place to work
- A healthier indoor environment with improved air quality
- Reduced energy spend and cost savings on a longterm basis
- Short payback periods
- Decreased carbon emissions and carbon footprint
- Leadership in the local community by raising awareness about energy efficiency schemes and our impact on the environment